Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Monday, March 24, 2014
Altered (Devoured Series Book 3)
~ Altered (Devoured #3) Synopsis ~
~ Altered (Devoured #3) Excerpts ~
~ Devour (Devoured #1) Synopsis ~
~ Consume (Devoured #2) Synopsis ~
Then an unexpectedness guest comes forcing Eli to flee with Clara, leaving her temporary family behind. She is thrown into his world of underground 'traitors' and learns much of his past. They meet many new people and creatures along the way to freedom. But when tragedy strikes the two, will Clara see the monster in Eli? Can she handle his strange world and awful past? Will one of them lose their life forever...
~ About the Author ~
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Promise Me This Synopsis:
Promise Me This Buy Links:
Promise Me Forever Synopsis:
Promise Me Forever Buy Links:
I was lucky enough to read both Promise Me This and Promise Me Forever back-to-back. If you've not read either, I suggest you do it this way too! Sarah does leave you hanging at the end of book 1!
- My Mom - My mother has always been the first person to push me to follow my crazy dreams and writing a book was definitely ones of those dreams. She played a huge part in actually getting Promise Me This published and I would probably never have finished if it wasn't for her.
- Amy Bartol - Everything she writes I find myself continuously thinking 'I want to be like her someday.' She's my inspiration - my who I want to be when I grow up. :P
- Mrs. Washer - My first grade teacher. I remember she would have these blank little booklets made up for us to make up our own stories and illustrate them when we were done with work or during free time and I would try and finish my work earlier so I could go digging through them to find one I wanted to use. They were cut out into different shapes like apple barrels, trees, cats, dogs, etc. She was also one of the most encouraging ladies I have ever met in my life. Truly an amazing person and teacher.
- Tess Watson - She happened to be there since day one when I said 'I think I'm going to try and write a book.' And I sent her all my crazy first ideas and then all the words that started Promise Me This until the very end. She always told me KEEP GOING. So I did. LOL.
- Person on my blog - Once upon a time, for a hot minute, I was a book blogger. And someone commented on my blog that I should write my own book because she read my About Me section and from that alone, she could tell she would love my writing style. That was the very first seed planting in my head of 'maybeeeeeee I should try and write a book.'
- Tina Reber - This lovely lady was who introduced me to Self-Publishing. I found her books through Amazon suggestions on my Kindle and she was the first author who I saw included a Facebook link in the back of her book. Since I had to wait for book two, I liked her page and right before release of book two, she announced she was picked up by a publisher and it threw me off so much. I couldn't understand what that meant because I thought since I read her book on my Kindle and bought it from the Kindle store...it WAS published. Once she explained what it all meant, I was like....WHAT! I can do this myself!? I'm on it!
- The Haters - Yeah. I've had a few people try and bring me down...but they are some big reasons why I keep going and wanted to prove that I COULD do this crazy thing called being an author. So HAH. I did it. And I'm going to keep doing it. :P
- Patrick Ness - Another author who I want to be like when I grow up. This man is the King of Plot Twists. I just...there are no words. I want to mess with people's minds like he did to me!
- My Husband - He never once told me to reconsider this journey and for that, I am sooo thankful. Especially when I am running off four Monster Energy Drinks and five hours of sleep after three days and I'm kind of terrifying. Thanks babe.
- Virtual Life - Once upon a time when the Internet first came out and forums were a big thing...I, along with a few other young girls, formed this little online group called Virtual Life. Basically, we all had our own family that we wrote about every day and sometimes we even crossed over families when it came to relationships and such. We saved all our files on floppy disks...it was THAT long ago. It really was my first taste of writing long and thought out stories. I WISH I still had those floppies!
Friday, March 21, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
FURY Synopsis: This is Ethan Moonsong's book. Synopsis to be revealed at a later date.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Preorder it here:
About FOUR SECONDS TO LOSE: Owning a strip club isn’t the fantasy most guys expect it to be. With long hours, a staff with enough issues to keep a psych ward in business, and the police regularly on his case, twenty-nine year old Cain is starting to second guess his unspoken mission to save the women he employs. And then blond, brown-eyed Charlie Rourke walks through his door, and things get really complicated. Cain abides by a strict “no sleeping with the staff” rule. But being around Charlie challenges Cain’s self-control…and it’s been a long time since any woman has done that. Twenty-two-year old Charlie Rourke needs a lot of money, really fast, in order to vanish before it’s too late. Taking her clothes off for men makes her stomach curl but Charlie tells herself that at least she’s putting her acting anddancing skills to good use. And though her fellow dancers seem eager to nab their sexy, sophisticated, and genuinely caring boss, she’s not interested. After all, Charlie Rourke doesn’t really exist—and the girl pretending to be her doesn’t need to complicate her life with romance. Unfortunately, Charlie soon discovers that developing feelings for Cain is inevitable, that those feelings may not be unrequited—but losing him when he finds out what she’s involved with will be more painful than any other sentence awaiting her.
Born in small-town Ontario, Kathleen published her first book at the age of six with the help of her elementary school librarian and a box of crayons. She is a voracious reader and the farthest thing from a genre-snob, loving everything from High Fantasy to Chick Lit. Kathleen currently resides in a quaint small town outside of Toronto with her husband, two beautiful girls, and an exhausting brood of four-legged creatures.
Friday, March 14, 2014
Title: All of Me? (Trust Me? Trilogy)
Author: K E Osborn
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
In the second book of The Trust Me? Trilogy, Jeni Taylor and Aiden O’Connell seemed to find life challenging, but as the third book begins, we are faced with the idea that maybe they may not get their Happily Ever After. Jeni is broken and confused after a vicious physical and emotional attack, leaving her with no energy to fight for her relationship with Aiden. She’s terrified and feels like the world is against her. Through some tough love and help from an old friend Jeni finally realises how deeply in love with Aiden she is. She asks him to take her back, but when she discovers Aiden is moving to help run a new business acquisition in Tokyo, is it too late?
Alistair’s taunts and abuse toward Jeni worsen, leaving her already broken and fragile state to deteriorate even further. Will Jeni find the strength to pull her life back together? With jealousy over a possible new love and with tensions high, the conclusion to The Trust Me? Trilogy will take you on a rollercoaster ride. The electricity and love between Jeni and Aiden is undeniable. Will they see past all the hurdles and find their way to each other? In the end, Jeni will be asking the ultimate question: Does Aiden know that he really does have all of me?
K E Osborn was born in September 1984 and raised in Adelaide South Australia. She had a love of writing throughout High School but went down a different path choosing graphic design instead. It wasn't until she had a vivid dream about a three car pile up that the characters of her first book came to life. Aiden and Jeni are the amazing couple from the Trust me? Trilogy and they were born into the world through the imagination of K E Osborn in 2013.
Author Website: www.keosbornauthor.com
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/K-E-Osborn/e/B00F6RK2HS/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
All of Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn is now available for purchase for $2.99 at Amazon and Smashwords.
For Amazon and kindle:
You can download from Smashwords in the following formats:
Epub for iPads, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo etc.
Kindle for Kindle devices.
PDF for the computer.
Trust Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn is now available for purchase for FREE from the 14-16th March ONLY at Amazon, Smashwords, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
For Amazon and kindle:
YouTube Book Trailer:
Love Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn is now available for purchase for $0.99cents at Amazon andSmashwords.
For Amazon and kindle:
YouTube Book Trailer:
Please note: these books are for mature audiences 18+. They contain explicit language and sexual content.