Friday, January 24, 2014

AUTHOR INTERROGATIONS by Amanda : Carol Kunz

I'm so excited to introduce you all to a new feature on my blog today!  Today is the first issue of AUTHOR INTERROGATIONS, a new post type in which my assistant blogger Amanda has interrogated (interviewed) the AMAZING Carol Kunz!  Check it out!! :)



THE INTERROGATION OF CAROL KUNZ



Amanda-    Tell me a bit about your current work in progress.
Carol-        I'm working on my 2nd book in The Lucky Number Four Series. It is Colin’s story.


Amanda-    What prompted you to write it?
Carol-        Most of the messages I’ve been getting are about wanting the other characters stories.


Amanda-    Who are your current music muse?
Carol-        Bruno Mars
Amanda-    You are setting up for a night of writing, what are your essential snacks?
Carol-       Hot English Yorkshire tea if it’s cold outside or iced tea if it’s hot out and nuts, like almonds, walnuts and peanuts.


Amanda-    What is one thing about yourself that most people wouldn't know or guess about you?
Carol-        That I was painfully shy as a child


Amanda-    What is your drink of choice at Starbucks?
Carol-        I’m not a coffee drinker, I know weird right? But I grew up in England. I love Starbucks hot chocolate though.


Amanda-    Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Carol-        White chocolate, especially Toblerone.


Amanda-    If you could have a super power what would it be?
Carol-        The power to heal humans and animals.


Amanda-    What is your favorite movie?
Carol-        Oh wow, that’s a tough one. Okay I’m dating myself but The Sound Of Music.


Amanda-    What was the last book you read?
Carol-        I’m currently reading The Fly House by Misty Provencher. It’s so good

Amanda-    Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Carol-        I’m a night owl, but I’m trying to change that so I can wake up earlier and get more stuff done.


Amanda-    What is your star sign?
Carol-        Capricorn, best sign of the zodiac!!!


Amanda-    What is the coolest gift you have ever received from a fan?
Carol-        Every gift is the coolest because it just reinforces me following my dream.


Amanda-    Who did you have your last fan-girl moment over?
Carol-        Heather Graham at the RT Convention in Kansas City last May.  I’ve read almost all of her books!


Amanda-    Leave us with your favorite quote.
Carol-        Never give up on your dreams, they can come true!


MORE ABOUT CAROL


Image of Amanda Jason


Amanda Jason is the pen name for Carol Kunz's New Adult romance novels. She is the C part of the mother and son author duo, C.A. Kunz. The pen name Amanda Jason actually has a special meaning to Carol because it is a tribute to the set of twins she lost many years ago. Carol began her dream of writing when her son, Adam, asked her to write a young adult fantasy novel back in 2011. She couldn't have been happier to embark on this wonderful journey into the literary world with her son because it was #1 on her bucket list.

Carol currently lives in sunny Florida with her hubby and her two four-legged fur babies. She takes comfort in the fact that her amazing daughter and son live close by. When she isn't writing, you can find her walking her yellow Lab or reading a good book. Lucky Number four is the debut novel of Amanda Jason, and it's been a long time coming.




FOLLOW CAROL






BUY LINKS


Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason - $1.99


The Modified (Book 1 The Biotics Trilogy by C.A. Kunz - $2.99


The Childe (Book 1 The Childe Series) by C.A. Kunz - $2.99


Dark Days (Book 2 The Childe Series) by C.A. Kunz - $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment