Tuesday, April 1, 2014

REVIEW TOUR: All of It by Kim Holden

All of It 
by Kim Holden

Synopsis
Seventeen-year-old VERONICA SMITH has it all: a loving family, a funky car named Jezebel, and a plan to go to college after graduation. On the first day of senior year, she meets DIMITRI GLENN--a mysterious transfer student with gray eyes and a mischievous smile who seems determined to win her heart. But there's something odd about Dimitri, leading Veronica to wonder if there's more to him than meets the eye. Before long, she finds herself in a whirlwind romance that seems too good to be true--until a series of devastating events leaves her questioning everything. It's not until she chooses to think with her heart instead of her mind that she can rise from the ashes to learn the truth of their connection.

Find it on Goodreads

My Review
5 Stars
Contemporary Romance with a tiny hint of something more!

In her debut novel, All of It, Kim Holden introduces us to Veronica and Dimitri.  We quickly find Veronica and Dimitri in a relationship that feels believable and happy.  But like any teenage relationship, they have their ups and downs, and we find out quickly that Dimitri knows more than he will tell.  

With believable characters and a unique story line, Kim Holden had me on the hook the entire book.  I cried like a baby and I laughed out loud.  The angst was believable and touched on hot topics like depression (and how serious its effects can be).  

You won't want to miss this epic love story and transformation of Veronica and Dimitri in All of It by Kim Holden.

Buy Links

About Kim

I’m Kim Holden. I’m a simple girl. I adore my family and friends, reading, writing, music, and iced coffee.  I work full-time in accounting (because I’m in love with basic needs … like food and shelter … and my job provides the means to those) but I spend every free moment I can writing. I’m a late bloomer. I woke up one morning four years ago, at the age of 36, and said to myself, “What the heck are you doing? You’ve always wanted to write a book. Stop wasting time and get on it!” Four, long years later I self-published All of It. I must admit there’s nothing quite like sharing something you’re so intimately connected with, like a book, with others. It’s terrifying to put yourself out there. But when someone tells you how much they love your book or that it made them cry, it makes my heart want to burst. Not because it’s my book, my creation, but because I know what it’s like to love a book that much. It’s magical.

Follow Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment