Thursday, February 13, 2014

AUTHOR INTERROGATIONS by Amanda : Quinn Loftis

Today is the second issue of AUTHOR INTERROGATIONS, a post type in which my assistant blogger Amanda has interrogated (interviewed) the FANTASTIC Quinn Loftis!  Check it out!! :)



THE INTERROGATION OF QUINN LOFTIS



Amanda-    "Tell me a bit about your current work in progress."
Quinn-        "I'm working on Into the Fae, which is a break off from the Grey Wolves Series and it will shine more light on the fae, Perizada and their role in the super natural world."

Amanda-    "What prompted you to write it?"
Quinn-        "I love Peri's character and knew I just had to write a series with her more as the center."

Amanda-    "Who are your current music muse(s)?"
Quinn-        "A Brave New World, Suave, Pit Bull, Christina Perri, Lorde, FUN (too many to pick)!"


Amanda-    "You are setting up for a night of writing, what are your essential snacks?"
Quinn-       "Sweet tarts, Coke Zero, five hour energy drink."

Amanda-    "What is one thing about yourself that most people wouldn't know or guess about you?"
Quinn-        "I get nervous meeting new people."

Amanda-    "What is your drink of choice at Starbucks?"
Quinn-        "Grande mocha Frappuccino with two pumps of extra mocha."

Amanda-    "Do you have a guilty pleasure?"
Quinn-        "I read too much...like way, way too much!"

Amanda-    "If you could have a super power what would it be?"
Quinn-        "To be able to eat whatever I want and reap none of the negative consequences...oh yes, I did."

Amanda-    "What is your favorite movie?"
Quinn-        "Pride and Prejudice, the newer one."

Amanda-    "What was the last book you read?"
Quinn-       "Lila Felix, Anguish series Novella, Heart Breaker (so stinking good)."


Amanda-    "Are you a night owl or an early bird?"
Quinn-        "NIGHT OWL, I shoot early birds and eat them for lunch."

Amanda-    "What is your star sign?"
Quinn-        "Aquarius"

Amanda-    "What is the coolest gift you have ever received from a fan?"
Quinn-        "Handmade card, drawn by hand and everything."

Amanda-    "Who did you have your last fan-girl moment over?"
Quinn-        "Samantha Young at utopYA 2013, she's a sweetheart."

Amanda-    "Leave us with your favorite quote."
Quinn-        "That's okay child.  I'm not telling you this because I'm trying to convince you of God's love for you.  I'm just sharing this with you, because I need to tell someone.  Last night God ran to me, even in my anger, fear, and pain, He ran to me, crazy Candy, and wrapped me in His arms and I knew in that moment that everything was going to be okay.  It's not the outcome I want, it's not the life I thought I would have, but it's okay." -from Call Me Crazy by Quinn Loftis


MORE ABOUT QUINN




Quinn is an award winning author who lives in beautiful Western Arkansas with her husband, son, Nora the Doberman, and Phoebe the Cat (who thinks she is a ninja in disguise). She is the author of 9 novels, including the USA Today bestseller, Fate and Fury. Quinn is beyond thankful that she has been blessed to be able to write full time and hopes the readers know how much all of their support means to her. Some of her hobbies include reading, exercising, crochet, and spending time with family and friends. She gives all credit of her success to God because he gave her the creative spirit and vivid imagination it takes to write.


FOLLOW QUINN





BUY LINKS


GREY WOLVES SERIES:

Prince of Wolves: Book 1 - FREE



Blood Rites: Book 2 - $2.99



Just One Drop: Book 3 - $2.99



Out of the Dark: Book 4 - $2.99



Beyond the Veil: Book 5 - $2.99



Fate and Fury: Book 6 - $3.99



Sacrifice of Love: Book 7 - $3.99





ELFIN SERIES:

Elfin: Book 1 - $2.99



Rapture: Book 2 - $3.99




STAND ALONE:

Call Me Crazy - $2.99



2 comments:

  1. I flippin love Quinn! Love this INTERROGATION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn is an amazing writer and I pray she continues to do so. Her books are something I will recommend to my own kids one day!

    ReplyDelete